Intent looks to help you focus your time and be more productive by giving you a window into your online habits.
To do this, we collect personal information related to your online habits as described below. We realize that you're
placing a large trust in our service. If you have concerns that aren't covered here, please contact us.
- We will never sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties. That includes governments,
unless we are compelled by law.
- We do not collect or store your email address, demographic information, or any other information associated
with you other than the websites you're visiting while Intent is installed. Any information
about your browsing history is tied to an identifier uniquely generated when you first connect to Intent.
- We do not examine or store browsing history from before you installed Intent, and we respect incognito mode.
- With very few exceptions that exist just for the purpose of matching a visit to a policy, we do not store
full urls. We only store the domains that you visited and the start and end times of said visits.
- We do not collect keystrokes, screenshots, form inputs, use your camera, or do anything else that's creepy.
- We do not write anything pertaining to your browsing history to your hard drive. All data we capture is
managed purely through our website hosted on Amazon's EC2 facility.
- No other user can see your information. There are no plans at this time to add any sort of sharing features.
If this were to change in the future, any such feature would be opt-in only.
Access to the repository of visits is tightly controlled. Intent will never attempt to identify users based
on their history. We may use this data in aggregate form to build statistics, inform what our default policies
should be, and improve the product.